Skip To Main Content
Parking and Traffic Safety
- Students should not arrive at school prior to 9:05 a.m., unless they are participating in a designated before-school program.
- Students who walk to school should use one of the crosswalks where crossing guards are positioned. Crossing guards arrive at the crosswalks at 9:00 a.m.
- Vehicles entering the parking lot should proceed to the drop-off lane and pull all the way forward. Students may then exit the vehicle on the sidewalk side only.
- If your child needs additional help exiting the vehicle, please park in an appropriate location and walk them to the building.
- The passing lane to the left of the drop-off lane should be used for vehicles circling around or exiting the parking lot.
- The parking lot by 24th Street is for buses only. Please do not drive into the bus loop to drop off or pick up students.
- Vehicles cannot be left unattended in the drop-off lane at the following times:
- 8:50 – 9:25 a.m. Every day
- 1:20 – 1:50 p.m. Wednesday
- 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. M, T, Th, F
Arrival and Dismissal Map